LICENSING CLIPS FROM PRAY THE DEVIL BACK TO HELL
Contact: Hope Carmichael, Fork Films Operations Coordinator
Please note that much of the material used in the film (all footage from the Liberian Civil War) was sourced from archival footage, so we cannot facilitate licensing archival footage from third parties. We can, however, provide an online screener with time code along with a corresponding contact list which identifies each copyright holder and also identifies which footage Fork Films owns and can license to you. To request the password-protected screening with burn-in time code and contact list, please contact email@example.com.
When you do contact us, please be sure to include the following information:
- What type of media
- License term (time frame)
If you are looking to license footage that Fork Films owns, please continue to read below.
- Initial free quote/consultation: up to 30 minutes
- Fork Films research/admin fees: $55/hour: an estimate based on scope of the request will be provided before proceeding.
- Licensing Rates: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for rate card
- Duplication/post production fees: a quote will be provided before proceeding
- Burning DVD-Rs or data CD’s: $15 / disk
- Posting video files for download: $100
- Ship fees: quote will be provided before proceeding
LICENSING CLIPS FROM WOMEN, WAR & PEACE
Please email email@example.com with any inquiries about licensing clips from the series Women, War & Peace. An administrative, duplication and licensing fee will be charged.